We want to work with partners, we want to move beyond the boundaries of our hospitals and we want to help our local population become healthier.
Since 2019 we have been working to deliver healthier communities and outstanding care for all, with our Primary Care Networks and partners in our Mid-Nottinghamshire Integrated Care Provider and our Integrated Care System.
This strategy has come from the many conversations and listening events that have taken place with more than 750 conversations with the public, Sherwood colleagues and partners.
We hope you find this strategy as exciting as we do.
A partnership with everyone in our community…
- Provide outstanding care
- Promote inclusivity and tackle inequalities
- Promote and support health and wellbeing
- Support, develop and provide opportunities for our workforce
- Continuously learn and improve
- Achieve better value.
The part our community can play…
- Tell us when we get it right and when we get it wrong
- Be healthy and active
- Treat our staff and volunteers with respect
- Help us to learn from the care you experience
- Use our services wisely.